10 minutes from the Tryon International Equestrian Center
Group reservations welcome, rent the entire inn!
Most equestrians are looking for the closest place to stay near Tryon International Equestrian Center and you’ll be happy to know that Butterfly Creek Inn Tryon is the closest offsite lodging. The inn has 6 well appointed rooms and 6 1/2 baths. Each room has a private bath, refrigerator and keurig brewing machine.
Massage appointments available with 1 week notice.
VRBO # 737954
Looking for a Magical Place to Stay Near Tryon?
Butterfly Creek Inn Tryon is a bed & breakfast conveniently located between the Tryon International Equestrian Center in Mill Spring and Tryon, NC. Our central location to all the activities in the area makes us the perfect place for a romantic getaway, a girlfriends getaway, a Blue Ridge Mountain adventure or an ideal home base while attending any of Tryon Horse Country’s horse shows. While at our inn, our guests enjoy luxurious accommodations, a peaceful waterfall, the soothing sounds of Butterfly Creek, the beauty of our gardens. Bedside treats, flowers, candlelight desserts and spa treatments are all available at your request. Our concierge service is second to none, if you’d like anything delivered to your suite, just ask. Connect with nature, kindred spirits, your own heart. Only ten minutes from Tryon International Equestrian Center.
Butterfly Creek Inn Tryon is a welcoming home to all.
Tryon, Landrum, Columbus & Saluda offer something for everyone
The Tryon/ WNC area is packed full of surprises. Discover uptown down south as you visit the quaint towns of Tryon, Landrum, Columbus, or Saluda. Tucked in the gentle rolling hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Western North Carolina, this area has become known for it’s world class equestrian events, arts & culture, wineries & breweries and of course, natural beauty.
Our guests can get a taste of WNC with our local, farm-to-table fresh gourmet cuisine and our Blue Ridge Mountain setting. Many come to our bed & breakfast and are perfectly content sitting creekside with coffee in hand. But, if you’d like to venture out and discover our surrounding towns: Tryon, Landrum, Columbus and Saluda, we can help you plan daytrips that will test exactly how much “happy” you can take!
Plan Your Stay in Tryon, Saluda, Landrum and Columbus, NC
Just south of Asheville, where the weather is a bit milder, you’ll find galleries, dining, hiking, zip lines, culture, history — all without the headache of traffic in Asheville. Maybe that’s why people from Asheville come here to getaway. We’re Western North Carolina’s best kept secret. If you’re truly looking for a quiet place in the Blue Ridge Mountains to getaway from everything, especially traffic, call us and we’ll help plan the perfect weekend.
Butterflycreek Inn has a gourmet kitchen!
Our well equipped kitchen is available to guests for personal use, with access to self serve breakfasts and snacks on the go. Hot catered breakfasts and catered dinners are available on request, please call ahead for reservations.
Spa & Wellness Retreats
Before your visit, don’t forget to schedule a massage or other treatment from one of our professionally trained and certified practitioners. We offer couples massages, soothing facials and a full array of specialized spa services for an unforgettable romantic weekend. Our wellness specialties address the whole you: body, mind and spirit. The counselors and teachers at Butterfly Creek Inn Tryon are available to assist with your physical, emotional and spiritual goals.
Some Highlights while visiting us in Tryon, NC
- Spend a day in Tryon wine country taking in our area’s rich local viticulture with LimoZen, an amazing chauffeured, 6-hour tour. Tryon Wine Country Tours.
- Take a self-guided winery tour in Our Carolina Foothills famous Wine Trail of local wineries. Meet the winemakers, see how it’s made, wander through a vineyard while having a glass of local wine. Download a brochure.
- Take time for an outdoor adventure at The Gorge Zip Line! Descend 11,000 vertical feet through 125 acres of forest. This canopy tour zip line is perched on the rim of the Green River Gorge in Saluda, NC and boasts 11 zip lines, a sky bridge and three huge rappels.
- Watch a world-class horse show at Tryon International Equestrian Center! Visitors can come free of charge, enjoy the jugglers, face painting, bubbles, and an exciting equestrian event.
- Take a half-day trip to the incredible Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC with wine tastings, the Biltmore Dairy Farm, shops, restaurants and a shuttle to take you around the grounds.
- Visit Sierra Nevada Brewery with over 26 custom crafted beers on tap.
- Breathe in waterfall mist at Pearson’s Falls in historic Saluda, NC. This 90-foot waterfall is a sight to see after hiking through the botanical preserve with over 200 species of rare wildflowers, plants and trees. Check out our Packages page for special offers that include many of the activities listed here.